Sunday, March 27, 2011

Maine Maple Sunday Family FunDay!

















Maine Maple Sunday has to be one of my most favorite times of the year. To me it marks the start of Spring and mud season. We put our boots on and head out to our favorite sugar shack to see how syrup is made and buy some bottles of the liquid gold. We see lots of farm animals and then head home to make french toast or pancakes for dinner. I just love it!  Every year we go to the same farm - Laina has been there every year of her life which I just love. And two years ago we had just brought Cooper home so we brought him with us and he was so tiny that I had to hold him in my fleece coat.  This year we added another stop at a different farm and enjoyed a horse drawn wagon ride.  What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment